We rely on a military-grade rugged tablet that is:
- Usable from temperature -21 °C (-5,8 °F) to +60 °C (140 °F)
- Completely protected from water jets and dust thanks to its IP65 certification
- Able to be sanitized
- Certified for usage in helicopters
- Provided with a double long-lasting battery
- Connectable to 4G LTE
- Equipped with an 8MP camera
- Provided with a scratch-resistant and anti-glare touchscreen, completely usable with gloves
- Insured with a 5 year warranty
Zulu .E’s software is developed with and for EMS professionals. This leads to extreme ease of use and a completely customizable mission compilation.
The mission data is transmitted in real-time to help with fast track protocols, and can be exported as a PDF document. This data can be completed with photos and biomedical informations that can be acquired automatically from onboard EMS medical devices. The compilation is aided by the possibility to consult manuals and protocols any moment.
The access to the software is protected via Zulu Smart Unlock: personal wristbands will be provided, in order to log in just by nearing the user’s wristband to the NFC sensor of the tablet.
The software also implements a flight mode and integrates with the following medical devices:
- Defibrillator monitors
- Blood pressure monitors
We also offer a web portal where mission data can be consulted in real-time based on user permissions.